Scott: We weren’t going to build. I hated the idea of building, absolutely hated it. We needed to move and we must have looked at 30 or 40 houses and every single house had that one thing that was missing, like the third room that we wanted for the kids.
Theresa: Once we’d decided to consider building, we looked at two or three plans that we liked and approached those companies. One gave me a quote and never phoned me back. Another didn’t want to talk to us until we had the land. We had others that rang but they wouldn’t provide the service we wanted.
Home Highlights – theatre room for Scott. All the light and big windows for Theresa.
- The extensive choice of home designs, facades and floorplans that suit different size blocks is fantastic.
- The list of high grade inclusions that come standard are second to none.
- The large range of choices regarding colours for paint, render, doors, carpets, tiles, fittings and furnishings.
- Bonus inclusions.
- Straight forward buying process and an all inclusive price with no hidden costs…
- Fixed site costs and the Bellriver promise regarding costs and timing.
- Honest and upfront attitude of staff that genuinely seem to have our best interests at heart.
- Easy to read tenders.
- Flexibility for custom modifications.